inactive

Stephanie L McCarter MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 9th, 2016
Wonderful Doctor! She is very caring and really listens to what you have to say.

February 8th, 2016
Brilliant MD
Dr. McCarter was instrumental in my journey of healing. She is brilliant and offers a wide variety of complimentary medicine. Having severe health issues resulting from mold exposure and carbon monoxide poisoning, I went to many different physicians before finding Dr. McCarter at the Environmental Health Center in Dallas, Texas. She was the first to explain what happened to me and what treatments would help me to heal, including diet, supplements, allergy therapy and chemical avoidance. After months of suffering, Dr. McCarter got me going in the right direction. She's brilliant and very compassionate - great combination. I feel blessed to have been her patient.

January 12th, 2015
Incompetent
Does not know how to treat patient. Caused me pain by her rough treatment. Beware