A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Meyers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Meyers is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meyers
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Meyers Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Meyers, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyers graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Meyers has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Meyers MD is a female Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie Meyers practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Meyers has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephanie Meyers practices Urology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Urologists.