A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Meyers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Meyers is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Meyers, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyers graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Meyers has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Meyers MD is a female Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie Meyers practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Meyers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephanie Meyers practices Urology near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Livonia Urologists.