Stephanie Moline MD, FACS Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 7th, 2017
Terrific surgeon and person
Dr. Moline was kind, warm, articulate, wrote notes for me to keep that explained my diagnosis and the process of removing my DCIS. She was thorough and personable, but didn't waste our times in chatter. She talked to me at the level I was; I'd done research on the internet, but I believe she would give the same attention to someone who didn't know anything about it. Beautiful results from her plastic surgery training. Follow up appointment was even warmer. Terrific person and surgeon!

February 5th, 2017
Great Breast Oncologist!
Dr. Moline first met with me for one hour following the biopsy that showed I had BCIS Stage 0 cancer. As she talked, Dr. Moline drew diagrams and charts, pluses and minuses of various treatment options, listened to and answered my questions and comments, talked fast but very articulately! Didn't waste time with a lot of chit chat or talk over my head. I'd done a lot of internet research, naturally, and really appreciated her professionalism and straightforward approach. She told me what she would do during surgery which is what she did. 2 weeks after my lumpectomy, I had my follow-up with her and she spoke plainly about what she had found, basically no other cancer cells than those in the biopsy, but she removed the milk duct, reshaped my breast to eliminate any unequal size and shape to the other. During and following the surgery, the pathologists searched for ANY thing malignant that might possibly remain, and the whole team I think it was, discussed both the initial and the surgical biopsy and agreed with the final pathology report. Dr. Moline says that because of my age, 72, probably not taking hormonal therapy wouldn't shorten my life any, but thinks it's a good thing to try. Toward the end of my last visit, she became more chatty and was funny. The focused problem was resolved and she relaxed with me.

August 13th, 2012
Couldn't have a better doctor
Dr. Moline is amazing. She spent more than 2 hours first visit explaining options to my husband and me. She's compassionate, professional and very human. I can't thank her enough.... and I'm cancer free !!!

June 9th, 2012
Highly recommended

December 13th, 2011
Great Doctor
WONDERFUL WONDERFUL Doctor. Can't say enough nice things about her. Have NEVER had a surgeon (or any other doctor for that matter) spend so much time helping me understand and walking me through the process. Would definitely recommend her.

July 8th, 2015