A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Momper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Momper is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Momper, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Momper graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Momper has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
- Columbia St Marys Hospital Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Anne Momper MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie A. Momper practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Momper has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephanie Momper practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Grafton, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI.
See Grafton Internists and Grafton Pediatricians.