A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Morton is Excellent. Dr. Morton has been reviewed by 13 patients who have provided 8 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Morton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Morton graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Morton has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Morton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Morton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephanie J. Morton practice?
Dr. Stephanie Morton practices Family Medicine near Cleburne, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Cleburne Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Stefanie Morton, Dr. Stephani Morton, Dr. Stephany Morton