A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Muh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Muh is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Muh
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Muh Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Elbow Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Pain
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Muh graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Muh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Jung-Ping Muh MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie J. Muh practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Muh has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephanie Muh practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Orthopedic Surgeons.