Dr. Stephanie Muh MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9
  • 3 reviews

January 12th, 2016
Dr. Muh performed a shoulder replacement on me 2 years ago and it has been very successful. I have about 98% range of motion with the shoulder which is more than predicted. She is very bright and thorough in all respects.

March 27th, 2014
Dr Muh is worst diagnostician I ever saw. I have quadrilateral space syndrome and she refused to order any tests and blew me off. I finally went to a much better hospital and out of the State of Michigan and had the surgery done to both shoulder that had QSS in them. I am recovering no thanks to the horrible Dr. Muh.

March 6th, 2014
Ms.
Dr. Muh is a very professional doctor. Dr. Muh was very empathic and showed a genuine concern for my health. I liked how Dr. Muh made decisions about my broken shoulder without jumping the gun and doing surgery without making sure I was totally healthy to have the shoulder replacement. She ordered a EMG in which the test revealed I had nerve damage and referred me to a neurosurgeon in hopes the neurosurgeon can repair the nerve then she would proceed with the shoulder replacement. In my opinion I feel Dr. Muh excels in wanting to do her best for her patients.