2.5

by Susan on Mar 27th, 2014

Dr Muh is worst diagnostician I ever saw. I have quadrilateral space syndrome and she refused to order any tests and blew me off. I finally went to a much better hospital and out of the State of Michigan and had the surgery done to both shoulder that had QSS in them. I am recovering no thanks to the horrible Dr. Muh.

Ms. show details Ms.
by Laura Mathena on Mar 6th, 2014

Dr. Muh is a very professional doctor. Dr. Muh was very empathic and showed a genuine concern for my health. I liked how Dr. Muh made decisions about my broken shoulder without jumping the gun and doing surgery without making sure I was totally healthy to have the shoulder replacement. She ordered a EMG in which the test revealed I had nerve damage and referred me to a neurosurgeon in hopes the neurosurgeon can repair the nerve then she would proceed with the shoulder replacement. In my opinion I feel Dr. Muh excels in wanting to do her best for her patients.

May 10th, 2013

Worst diagnostician in Michigan. Knew nothing of quadrilateral space syndrome. Knew nothing about shoulder instability. Had a terrible bedside manner. Said I did not need shoulder surgery when two other doctors at different at more prestigious hospitals, Mayo Clinic and Hospital for Special Surgery. Stay away from this one or you will get wrong diagnosis. Have not heard good things about her and my experience is bad.