A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Mullany:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Mullany is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mullany
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mullany Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Mullany, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mullany graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mullany has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
- Gainesville Va Medical Center
- Bay Pines Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Hathaway Mullany MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie H. Mullany practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Mullany has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephanie Mullany practices Psychiatry near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Psychiatrists.