A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Mullany:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Mullany is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Mullany, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mullany graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mullany has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
- Gainesville Va Medical Center
- Bay Pines Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Hathaway Mullany MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie H. Mullany practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Mullany has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephanie Mullany practices Psychiatry near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Psychiatrists.