Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Mundy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Mundy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Mundy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mundy graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Mundy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mundy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephanie B. Mundy practice?
Dr. Stephanie Mundy practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and General Practice near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Athens, TX.
See Houston Internists, Houston Oncologists, and Houston General Practitioners.