A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Noceti-Dunphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Noceti-Dunphy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Noceti-Dunphy, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Noceti-Dunphy graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Noceti-Dunphy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- Holzer Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Noceti-Dunphy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephanie Noceti-Dunphy practice?
Dr. Stephanie Noceti-Dunphy practices Pediatrics near Pomeroy, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, OH and Point Pleasant, WV.
See Pomeroy Pediatricians.