A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Norwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Norwood
Education & Awards
Dr. Norwood graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Norwood has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- St Anns Hospital Of Columbus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Diana Norwood MD is a female Pathologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie D. Norwood practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Norwood has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephanie Norwood practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Pathologists.