Dr. Stephanie Nottestad Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephanie Nottestad?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

October 11th, 2011

Fantastic Primary Care Physician

I highly recommend Dr. Nottestad. She is the epitome of what a PCP should be. Dr. N is very thorough, knows what questions to ask, takes her time with you, and has a very caring demeanor. I've only ever had one appointment where I felt like I was being rushed, but that didn't negatively impact my care or treatment--I still got what I needed. I've never had to wait for more than 5 minutes to be taken back to a room and once in the room, the longest I've waited is probably 10 minutes. Awesome doctor!

November 18th, 2016