Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Oberhelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Oberhelman, General Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oberhelman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Oberhelman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Oberhelman graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Oberhelman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wesley Medical Center
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie V Oberhelman DO and MD is a female Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie V. Oberhelman practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Oberhelman has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephanie Oberhelman practices Surgery near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Surgeons.