A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Onguka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Onguka, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Onguka has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Seek Onguka MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie S. Onguka practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Onguka has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephanie Onguka practices Family Medicine near Quarryville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, PA.
See Quarryville Family Physicians.