A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Onguka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Onguka
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Onguka Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Onguka, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Onguka has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Seek Onguka MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie S. Onguka practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Onguka has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephanie Onguka practices Family Medicine near Quarryville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, PA.
See Quarryville Family Physicians.