A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Ortega:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Ortega is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Ortega, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ortega graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Ortega has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Clare's Hospital - Boonton Township
- St. Clare`s Hosp - Dover, Dover
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Lynn Scham Ortega MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie L. Ortega practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Ortega has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephanie Ortega practices Emergency Medicine near Denville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sussex, NJ and Dover, NJ.
See Denville Emergency Physicians.