Dr. Stephanie Pappas MD Patient Reviews

3.4
  • 2 reviews

March 17th, 2013
Solid surgeon!
I would tell anyone having surgery for the first time that Dr. Pappas (who now practices in South San Francisco not Alabama, Vitals.com) is a fantastic doctor and you will receive the best care from her. She takes the time to describe exactly what will happen during and after the surgery in terms a non-medical person can understand. She also isn't hesitant to describe the risks involved with specific procedures. However, she explains how to compare those to the risks of doing nothing. After my surgery she visited me every day I was in the hospital and made sure I had adequate pain management. Her staff is also quite wonderful and attentive. Having surgery is always a decision that causes stress and anxiety, but Dr. Pappas' skill, intelligence, and friendly demeanor lessened my worries tremendously. Two weeks later I'm feeling better than I have in years!

November 5th, 2010
Fantastic experience.
Highly recommended. Extremely knowledgeable and caring. Put me at ease immediately and looked at my personal situation from a holistic perspective.Beautiful doctor both inside and out!