A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Park is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Park
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Park Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Park, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Park has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Park MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie Park practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Park has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephanie Park practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Chesterfield, MO.
See Chesterfield Allergists and Chesterfield Internists.