A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Park is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Park, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Park has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Park MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie Park practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Park has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephanie Park practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Chesterfield, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO.
See Chesterfield Allergists and Chesterfield Internists.