A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Pearson is Excellent. Dr. Pearson has been reviewed by 16 patients who have provided 7 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Pearson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearson graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Pearson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pearson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Pearson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephanie J. Pearson practice?
Dr. Stephanie Pearson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Surgery near Ardmore, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, PA and Drexel Hill, PA.
See Ardmore Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Ardmore Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Stefanie Pearson, Dr. Stephani Pearson, Dr. Stephany Pearson