Dr. Stephanie Pearson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 26th, 2014
Excellent doctor. Only wish I had found her years ago. She never rushes through the exam and always takes time afterward to answer any questions or concerns and fully explains any issues in detail. I would highly recommend her to all.

June 9th, 2013
very kind
I had to have a biopsy on some lumps and Dr Pearson called me the day of my procedure to give me a pep talk and told me to go out and buy myself something glittery when it was all over. It really meant a lot to me that she cared enough to check in on me. I always have a great visit with her. oh and thankfully my biopsies came back negative.

November 20th, 2012
She Was so rude during my labor
I delivered using a midwife but also eventually needed the assistance of Dr. Pearson. She was nothing but rude to me and did not make me feel at all comfortable during labor. She said some really rude things that I feel you should not say to a woman in labor. My husband wasn't pleased with her either. I hope I never have to see her during labor again.

October 20th, 2012
Best OBGYN LOVE HER !!
Trust her with all my heart! Any you g girl going for the first time will never go anywhere else!!

October 19th, 2012
Best doctor
I started out at other doctor's offices. I have had so many female issues than I've ever heard of for someone my age. I tried to stick with the doctor that delivered my son, but I didn't like the wierd tension that was there. Then I tried a different doctors office in montgomery county, and she continually didn't explain things where I could understand them, and I went to Dr. Pearson. I've been with her for about 7 years now. She took the time to explain my medical history from the previous physicians I've seen, and broke everything down to me. (I.E. She always used surgery as a last resource. She discussed other treatments and always have me the best advice: uu Side effects with the surgeries, what could happen if I didn't get them.

March 8th, 2012
Excellent Doctor simply the best.

February 24th, 2012
Awesome
Dr. Stephanie Pearson is a very wonderful and caring doctor. I would never give her up for another GYN. One word to sum her up AWESOME!!

January 25th, 2012
Highly Recommonded
Dr. Pearson was the best doctor I have had in all areas of healthcare. I have had several other OBGYN's who did not care for me as a person. This is the complete opposite experience I had. I will travel any distance to stay with the doctor.

January 12th, 2010
AWESOME DOCTOR . . . horrible staff
I have recommended Dr. Pearson to everybody I meet, she is great. Not only do I have faith in her medical competency, but she also listens and answers any questions you have giving you enough time and not rushing you like some doctors. She is caring, but she is also honest when explaining things and I completely trust her. As long as she is practicing medicine she will be my OBGYN, even despite the horrible practice that she works for. The office staff is terrible, and I've heard the other dr.'s there aren't too great either, but I am willing to put up with it to see her . . . .