A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Pocsik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Pocsik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Pocsik, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pocsik graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Pocsik has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
- Cleveland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Pocsik MD is a female Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie Pocsik practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Pocsik has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephanie Pocsik practices Pediatrics near Webster, TX.
See Webster Pediatricians.