Dr. Stephanie Poole MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Marietta, GA

• Good
  • Bad

January 31st, 2012
Unprofessional is an understatement..
This place is horrible with regards to appointments, professionalism and above all how they keep their medical records. Called the office to make a sick appointment for my child only to be told that they didn't have any openings for the day (and this was at 830am), called again at 11am left a voice message and then again at 2p and as you can imagine by calling again at 4pm I was livid. Each time I called the nurses asked the same questions over and over (stating they have to triage him over the phone, go figure) and I'm like really are you serious do you guys even speak to each other and/or update this information in your system? So finally at 4p I demanded to speak to the doctor directly and she's all non nonchalant saying that she hasn't seen my child in over 3 yrs for this same condition and I'm like really lady what type of medical records are you keeping because we were just there a few months ago for the same thing? Needless to say she never offered an apology for the horrible customer service and unprofessionalism on the part of herself and the staff as they never returned any of my calls that day and only offered that I take my child to urgent care. She (Dr. Poole) also stated oh I'm only one doctor and I was like yes and I do understand that my son is not your only patient however a professional protocol would've been to have someone return the call early in the day and not have them waiting all day for you to say go some where else to have him seen. Never, never again will our family utilize this doctor again.

January 11th, 2012
Dr. Poole has cared for all 3 of my kids. She is always ready to answer any of my nervous mom questions and she truly cares for her patients. I have to drive further to see her, but it is worth it. My kids feel comfortable, and they love her.

October 26th, 2009
She's outstanding
Dr. Poole is a single practician who knows and cares for her patients as individuals. She's smart and an excellent doctor. I recommend her to everyone I know!!!

January 16th, 2015