A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Porter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Porter, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Porter graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Porter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- United Regional Health Care System - South
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Porter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance