Dr. Stephanie Powell MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 24th, 2017
Love her!
Dr. Powell is the best! She is thorough, thoughtful, kind, compassionate and most important, she listens!! My kids love her as well💜

December 1st, 2015
My kids have been going to Dr. Powell for over 5 years. We love her! My son has autism and she was the first pediatrician that did not tell us we were wasting our time with holistic medicine and dietary changes. She was very supportive and open to questions. She is excellent with our children. They actually look forward to seeing her and so do I ! She always takes the time to listen and discuss in detail her diagnosis, medications and questions on vaccinations. I would recommend Dr. Powell to all my friends and feel very lucky we found such a great doctor who loves what she does and children.

July 13th, 2012
Stephanie Powell
Dr. Powell has been treating our kids for a few years now. She is always attentive and kind. She takes her time and I never feel rushed. I can ask her anything, even if the appointment isn't for that child. She is gentle with the kids and explains everything she is doing. She also explains in depth the shots that are due and what each shot is for. The office staff is awesome as well. If you go to Dr. Powell, you will love her too!

April 10th, 2012
Out of the box
Our last Peds doc kept trying to blame his issues on a disease he did not even have. Dr.Powell is the one who looked out side the box and really helped.

April 13th, 2011
Very disappointed
Dr. Powell's "personal" opinion interferes with what should be her "professional" opinion. My son's head is misshaped and we tried the recommended repositioning and PT but she would not write the necessary prescription needed to get a helmet for him even though it is covered under the HMO and the Insurance company. We had to change our primary care Dr. the get the necessary paperwork over to the insurance in order to cover this. Dr. Powell is on a "personal" power trip and needs to read the research on this topic...All the papers I found in Medical Journals stated that head helmets were the medically indicated treatment for my son's condition...I was very disappointed with this physician.

May 1st, 2017