Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Prado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Prado is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Prado, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Prado graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Prado has 19 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Marie Prado MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie M. Prado practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Prado has 7 office locations.
Dr. Stephanie Prado practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pleasanton, TX.
See San Antonio Physiatrists.