Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Prado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Prado is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prado
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Prado Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Prado, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Prado graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Prado has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Marie Prado MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie M. Prado practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Prado has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephanie Prado practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Physiatrists.