A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Putzier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Putzier graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Putzier has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Immanuel St Joseph'S - Mayo Health System
- Immanuel St Josephs Hospital-Mayo Health Sys
- Immanuel St Josephs Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Putzier accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 5 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephanie W. Putzier practice?
Dr. Stephanie Putzier practices Internal Medicine near Mankato, MN.
See Mankato Internists.