A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Putzier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Putzier graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Putzier has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Immanuel St Joseph'S - Mayo Health System
- Immanuel St Josephs Hospital-Mayo Health Sys
- Immanuel St Josephs Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Weller Putzier MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie W. Putzier practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Putzier has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephanie Putzier practices Internal Medicine near Mankato, MN.
See Mankato Internists.