A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Quamo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Quamo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Quamo, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Quamo graduated from Boston University . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Quamo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Noreen Quamo MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie N. Quamo practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Quamo has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephanie Quamo practices Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists.