A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Quamo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Quamo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Quamo, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Quamo graduated from Boston University . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Quamo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Quamo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephanie N. Quamo practice?
Dr. Stephanie Quamo practices Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists.