A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Anderson is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Anderson, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Anderson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Rose Anderson MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie R. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Anderson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephanie Anderson practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Saint Peter, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Peter Internists and Saint Peter Rheumatologists.