A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Jones, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Jones has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Russell County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Jones MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie Jones practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Jones has 12 office locations.
Dr. Stephanie Jones practices Family Medicine near Jamestown, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Tompkinsville, KY and Burkesville, KY.
See Jamestown Family Physicians.