A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Martin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Martin, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Martin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Rae Martin DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie R. Martin practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Martin has 6 office locations.
Dr. Stephanie Martin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Colorado Springs, CO and Glendale, AZ.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.