Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Rade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Rade is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rade graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rade has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
- St. Mary Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rade accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephanie M. Rade practice?
Dr. Stephanie Rade practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Glendale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: West Hills, CA and Monrovia, CA.
See Glendale Family Physicians, Glendale General Practitioners, and Glendale Internists.