A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Rade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Rade is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rade graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rade has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
- St. Mary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Marta Rade DO is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie M. Rade practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Rade has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephanie Rade practices Internal Medicine near Glendale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: West Hills, CA and Monrovia, CA.
See Glendale Internists.