A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Randall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Randall is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Randall, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Randall graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Randall has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bryanlgh Medical Center
- Lincoln Surgical Hospital
- Bryan LGH Medical Center - West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Lynn Randall MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie L. Randall practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Randall has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephanie Randall practices Anesthesiology near Lincoln, NE.
See Lincoln Anesthesiologists.