A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Reid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reid
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reid Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Reid, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reid graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Reid has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Kansas City Hospital
- Truman Medical Center Hospital Hill
- Truman Medical Center Lakewood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie A Reid MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie A. Reid practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Reid has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephanie Reid practices Diagnostic Radiology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Independence, MO.
See Kansas City Radiologists.