A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Reid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Reid, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reid graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Reid has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Kansas City Hospital
- Truman Medical Center Hospital Hill
- Truman Medical Center Lakewood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie A Reid MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie A. Reid practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Reid has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephanie Reid practices Diagnostic Radiology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Independence, MO.
See Kansas City Radiologists.