Dr. Stephanie Riccalarsen MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Bandon, OR

2.5

March 23rd, 2015
HORRIBLE PATIENT CARE!
I will never return to this office and would NEVER recommend this doctor to ANYONE! The girl at the front desk is very rude. I had a minor issue with something and she blew it completely out of proportion and said she couldn't help me. When I asked if she could have Dr. Riccalarsen call me back about the matter, she told me that "Dr. Riccalarsen will not talk to you. She is far to busy to be calling her patients." REALLY??? Isn't that what a doctor is supposed to do? Help patients!! Horrible patient care.

August 20th, 2012
Dr. Riccalarsen really listened to me and made the effort to explain what was going on in a way that made sense. She discussed options with me and involved me in decision-making.

March 22nd, 2012
From the minute I called to the end of the appointment, the entire experience was easy and comfortable. Doctor was very understanding about my desire to quit smoking and had no qualms about helping me do that! I don't know what happened for the last 2 reviews, but my experience was completely opposite! I would HIGHLY recommend this physician!

April 24th, 2010
Prospective Patient
On the advise of my cancer surgeon I need to stop smoking. He suggested I get a primary physician to assist. I requested Dr.Riccalarsen as a primary to help me. However, because I have been a smoker, needing to quit smoking, she will not have me as a patient because I am a smoker.You figure it out.