A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Rickey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Rickey, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rickey graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Rickey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rickey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephanie B. Rickey practice?
Dr. Stephanie Rickey practices Pediatrics near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hammonton, NJ and Philadelphia, PA.
See Marlton Pediatricians.