A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Rickey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Rickey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Rickey, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rickey graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Rickey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Borbe Rickey MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie B. Rickey practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Rickey has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephanie Rickey practices Pediatrics near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hammonton, NJ and Philadelphia, PA.
See Marlton Pediatricians.