Dr. Stephanie Ring MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

April 18th, 2015
Exceptional doctor.
I love Dr. Ring! To start with I have seen her for the past 4 years, and had my last two children with her. Wait times in the office are the best I have ever been to. I have never waited over 5 minutes in the waiting area, or over that once I got into a room. Very friendly, listens, and actually cares. Exceptional during childbirth and at each appointment. Highly recommend.

February 5th, 2015
Disappointed
I went to Dr. Ring twice in two years. The second time, my husband and I had been trying unsuccessfully to have a child for 9 months. She did not take it seriously...somewhat rolled her eyes and told me to relax. As she started to examine me, she stopped, looked at my chart and commented on my weight. She focused the rest of the appointment on my gaining 10 pounds due to stress and coming off anti-depressants to try to conceive. I'm still well within the normal range of weight. When I started to cry out of embarrassment and anger at her utter lack of compassion, she looked incredibly uncomfortable, handed me a tissue box and got out of the room as fast as she could. If you are a normal, healthy, very thin woman with no reproductive issues and doesn't care how you're judged or treated, go see Dr. Ring. I now see a doctor who is so incredibly compassionate about struggling to conceive and answers my questions with understanding and kindness that I had to post this to warn other women. It still brings me to tears to think about how Dr. Ring treated me. She should be in a different specialty. That being said, her staff, nurses and midwives are outstanding.

June 27th, 2013
Terrific Experience!
Dr. Ring is incredible, and she was an invaluable part of the process. She was calm, straightforward and helpful throughout the pregnancy, and came through in the clutch during the birth itself. We had a difficult delivery and Dr. Ring was there every step of the way to keep us informed and as comfortable as possible. She was our personal advocate amid the swarm of hospital employees, and she followed up in person for several days afterwards. We can't recommend her enough!

April 11th, 2013
A mans opinion of the baby experience
Now let me first off start on the great things. Dr rings staff A+++ her midwifes and rn wow. If they ran the show that would be the best circus in town. But then there was dr ring..... I bit my tounge for 9 months with this rudeass snobby doctor she just plane out sucked if your looking for someone kinda decent to chat u up on baby knowledge and stuff she is not it. She was snobby to my wife rolling her eyes at my wifes questions and just always in a rush. And to make a long story short we choose a hospital 45 min from our house because she said she only delivered there and when my wife called her she said sorry im not tje on call doctor tonight goodluck me and my wife wasted 9 months teying to build this relationship for absolutely nothing. Rose medical staff amazing dr ring horrible

January 25th, 2012
Amazing Doctor
Dr. Ring,was an amazing doctor during my pregnancy. She took the time to talk through any issues or freak outs I had, without making me feel bad about them. She was very thorough and made me feel at ease, especially in the delivery room. I would highly recommend Dr. Ring to anyone looking for an OB doctor.

January 20th, 2012
Not only did I know Dr. Ring by working along side of her but also saw her as a patient. She is very good at what she does and I would feel very comfortable having her care for me in any situation! She is a great Dr. and would recomend her to any of my friends and family!

February 2nd, 2011
The in/out approach
Whatever they can do to get you in and out the door for the most amount of cost is how they operate. Operations are their preference as they can get the most money in the short amount of time even if it is not the best decision for your health.

December 21st, 2010
I would never choose another OBGYN.
I have been going to this office for 5 years. I am 38.5 weeks pregnant with my 3rd child. All of them will be delivered by one of the doctors at Red Rocks OBGYN. Every one of the doctors in this office are wonderful! When making my appointments, there is no doctor that I would not see. Their office is beautiful and kid friendly, which is great! I would never choose another OBGYN. The doctors and nurses really get to know you. I can't wait to go into labor, I have never had a bad experience with this practice.

March 17th, 2010
Dr. Ring
I went in as a patient that was pregnant for the first time in my life. You must understand I am 44 years old and have been married for 26 years. My endochronologist had upped my diabetes medication to 2000 mg a day and the side effect is fertility. I am out of shape, old and diabetic. I knew I was a high risk pregnancy. I brought a list of all my vitamins and supplements I had been taking. Dr. Ring in the ultrasound had another patient's stats still in the machine. And she had to adjust the ultra sound. In the office she basically told me I had a fairly bad chance of keeping the baby. I don't think she understood my particular situation. This was my ONLY and last chance to have a child in my life. My husband was my only partner my entire life and I had given up on having kids. I never had gone to a specialist before and I would have liked for her to have been much more detailed and HOPEFUL. I guess she was being realistic and scientific as is her duty. But I did not feel understood and felt I took up too much of her time as it was. She mentioned she could not see me right next week. She would be out. And that she might only be with me half way through the pregnancy. If it survived. I did not feel supported.