Stephanie D Ring, MD
4650 W 38th Ave
Suite 215
Denver, CO 80212
(303) 320-2711
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  Terrific Experience!  |  show details
by Juli on Jun 27th, 2013

Dr. Ring is incredible, and she was an invaluable part of the process. She was calm, straightforward and helpful throughout the pregnancy, and came through in the clutch during the birth itself. We had a difficult delivery and Dr. Ring was there every step of the way to keep us informed and as comfortable as possible. She was our personal advocate amid the swarm of hospital employees, and she followed up in person for several days afterwards. We can't recommend her enough!

|  A mans opinion of the baby experience  |  show details
by I.martinez on Apr 11th, 2013

Now let me first off start on the great things. Dr rings staff A her midwifes and rn wow. If they ran the show that would be the best circus in town. But then there was dr ring..... I bit my tounge for 9 months with this rudeass snobby doctor she just plane out sucked if your looking for someone kinda decent to chat u up on baby knowledge and stuff she is not it. She was snobby to my wife rolling her eyes at my wifes questions and just always in a rush. And to make a long story short we choose a hospital 45 min from our house because she said she only delivered there and when my wife called her she said sorry im not tje on call doctor tonight goodluck me and my wife wasted 9 months teying to build this relationship for absolutely nothing. Rose medical staff amazing dr ring horrible

Doctor's Response

I am sincerely disappointed to know this was your experience with me! My goal always is to make patients and their partners feel heard and cared for. With respect to your hospital experience, I try to make clear that while I make every effort to attend my patients' deliveries, this is not always possible. I will take your feedback to heart and redouble my efforts to make sure each and every patient I see gets the attention she deserves. Thank you.

|  Amazing Doctor  |  show details
Jan 25th, 2012

Dr. Ring,was an amazing doctor during my pregnancy. She took the time to talk through any issues or freak outs I had, without making me feel bad about them. She was very thorough and made me feel at ease, especially in the delivery room. I would highly recommend Dr. Ring to anyone looking for an OB doctor.

|  show details
Jan 20th, 2012

Not only did I know Dr. Ring by working along side of her but also saw her as a patient. She is very good at what she does and I would feel very comfortable having her care for me in any situation! She is a great Dr. and would recomend her to any of my friends and family!

|  The in/out approach  |  show details
Feb 2nd, 2011

Whatever they can do to get you in and out the door for the most amount of cost is how they operate. Operations are their preference as they can get the most money in the short amount of time even if it is not the best decision for your health.

|  I would never choose another OBGYN.  |  show details
Dec 21st, 2010

I have been going to this office for 5 years. I am 38.5 weeks pregnant with my 3rd child. All of them will be delivered by one of the doctors at Red Rocks OBGYN. Every one of the doctors in this office are wonderful! When making my appointments, there is no doctor that I would not see. Their office is beautiful and kid friendly, which is great! I would never choose another OBGYN. The doctors and nurses really get to know you. I can't wait to go into labor, I have never had a bad experience with this practice.

|  Dr. Ring  |  show details
Mar 17th, 2010

I went in as a patient that was pregnant for the first time in my life. You must understand I am 44 years old and have been married for 26 years. My endochronologist had upped my diabetes medication to 2000 mg a day and the side effect is fertility. I am out of shape, old and diabetic. I knew I was a high risk pregnancy. I brought a list of all my vitamins and supplements I had been taking. Dr. Ring in the ultrasound had another patient's stats still in the machine. And she had to adjust the ultra sound. In the office she basically told me I had a fairly bad chance of keeping the baby. I don't think she understood my particular situation. This was my ONLY and last chance to have a child in my life. My husband was my only partner my entire life and I had given up on having kids. I never had gone to a specialist before and I would have liked for her to have been much more detailed and HOPEFUL. I guess she was being realistic and scientific as is her duty. But I did not feel understood and felt I took up too much of her time as it was. She mentioned she could not see me right next week. She would be out. And that she might only be with me half way through the pregnancy. If it survived. I did not feel supported.