A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Roberson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Roberson is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roberson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roberson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Roberson, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberson graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Roberson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Felisia Roberson MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie F. Roberson practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Roberson has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephanie Roberson practices Diagnostic Radiology near Lawrenceville, GA.
See Lawrenceville Radiologists.