A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Roberson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Roberson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Roberson, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberson graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Roberson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Felisia Roberson MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie F. Roberson practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Roberson has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephanie Roberson practices Diagnostic Radiology near Lawrenceville, GA.
See Lawrenceville Radiologists.