Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephanie Roberts
Dr. Stephanie Roberts, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rancho Cordova, CA, with other offices in Rancho Cordova, CA and Fremont, CA (and 1 other location). She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Bariatric Medicine, Internal Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Roberts is affiliated with California Pacific Medical Center- Davies Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Stephanie Roberts has the following 3 specialties
- Bariatric Medicine
Bariatric medicine focuses on the causes, prevention and treatment of obesity. Bariatric specialists are trained in medically supervised weight loss and the management of obesity as a chronic condition. These specialists are skilled in various...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Stephanie Roberts is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rancho Cordova, CA.
Dr. Paul Nerz
Addiction Medicine, Family Medicine
Rancho Cordova, CA 0.01 mi40
Dr. Daniel Kim
Endodontics, Internal Medicine
Rancho Cordova, CA 0.01 mi13
Dr. Narinder Sandhu
Rancho Cordova, CA 0.41 mi30