A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Roberts has 1 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center- Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Roberts MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie Roberts practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Roberts has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephanie Roberts practices Family Medicine near Walnut Creek, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fremont, CA.
See Walnut Creek Family Physicians.