A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roberts
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roberts Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Roberts has 1 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center- Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Roberts MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie Roberts practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Roberts has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephanie Roberts practices Family Medicine near Fremont, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Fremont Primary Care Doctors.