A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Romero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Romero graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Romero has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie T Romero MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie T. Romero practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Romero has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephanie Romero practices Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.