A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Russ:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Russ is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Russ, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Dr. Russ has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Hospital
- Community Hospital Indianapolis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Jane Russ DO is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie J. Russ practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Russ has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephanie Russ practices Family Medicine near Muncie, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Pendleton, IN and Elwood, IN.
See Muncie Family Physicians.