A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Rutherford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Rutherford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Rutherford, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rutherford graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Rutherford has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Michele Rutherford MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie M. Rutherford practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Rutherford has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephanie Rutherford practices Pediatrics near Irving, TX.
See Irving Pediatricians.