A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Green is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Green has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Miller Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Susanne Green MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie S. Green practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Green has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephanie Green practices Family Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Primary Care Doctors.