A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Green is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Green has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- St. Mary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Susanne Green MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie S. Green practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Green has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephanie Green practices Family Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Family Physicians.