Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Young is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Young
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Young Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Young, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Young has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Altoona Hospital
- Altoona Regional Health System
- Altoona Regional Health System Altoona Hospital Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie S Young DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie S. Young practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Young has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephanie Young practices Family Medicine near Cresson, PA.
See Cresson Primary Care Doctors.