A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Young is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Young, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Young has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Altoona Hospital
- Altoona Regional Health System Altoona Hospital Ca
- Altoona Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Sedor Young DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie S. Young practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Young has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephanie Young practices Family Medicine near Cresson, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Altoona, PA.
See Cresson Primary Care Doctors.