A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Molden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Molden is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Molden graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Molden has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- St Lukes Health Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Molden MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie Molden practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Molden has 5 office locations.
Dr. Stephanie Molden practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Newtown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Hill, PA and Allentown, PA.
See Newtown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.