A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Saltzberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Saltzberg is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Saltzberg, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saltzberg graduated from Boston University . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Saltzberg has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saltzberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephanie S. Saltzberg practice?
Dr. Stephanie Saltzberg practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, General Practice, Surgery, Vascular Surgery, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Kingston, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Poughkeepsie, NY and Glens Falls, NY.
See Kingston Cardiothoracic Surgeons, Kingston General Practitioners, Kingston Surgeons, and Kingston Radiologists.