Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Schneck-Jacob:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Schneck-Jacob is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schneck-Jacob
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schneck-Jacob Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Schneck-Jacob, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Schneck-Jacob graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Schneck-Jacob has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Butler Memorial Hospital
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Lynn Schneck-Jacob MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie L. Schneck-Jacob practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Schneck-Jacob has 9 office locations.
Dr. Stephanie Schneck-Jacob practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wexford, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and Gibsonia, PA.
See Wexford Orthopedic Surgeons.