A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Schneck-Jacob:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Schneck-Jacob is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Schneck-Jacob, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Schneck-Jacob graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Schneck-Jacob has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Butler Memorial Hospital
- Allegheny General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schneck-Jacob accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephanie L. Schneck-Jacob practice?
Dr. Stephanie Schneck-Jacob practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wexford, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and Aliquippa, PA.
See Wexford Surgeons.