A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwartz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schwartz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Schwartz, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Schwartz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- Northwest Medical Center Oro Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Anne Schwartz MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie A. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Schwartz has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephanie Schwartz practices Diagnostic Radiology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Radiologists.