A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Setliff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Setliff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Mood Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Setliff graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Setliff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Carol Setliff MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie C. Setliff practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Setliff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephanie Setliff practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.