A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Setliff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Mood Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Setliff graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Setliff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Setliff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 14 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephanie C. Setliff practice?
Dr. Stephanie Setliff practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.