A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Shearer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Shearer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Shearer graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Shearer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Grand View Hospital
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Diane Shearer DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie D. Shearer practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Shearer has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephanie Shearer practices Family Medicine near Lansdale, PA.
See Lansdale Family Physicians.