Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  ? Follow-up  |  show details
May 15th, 2014

Dr. Shell is warm and friendly. Explains all lab work and discusses plans for treatment when one-on-one in the office...but follow-up has, over 6 years time, been lacking. Numerous calls to get test results...impossible to speak with her on phone and always necessary to leave message on nurses voice mail...then wait for call back from nurse...

|  Dumped  |  show details
by Patrick Smith on May 10th, 2014

After 10 years of being a patient and never haveing a regular Dr. before, Dr. Shell has chosed to dump 1000 patients in order to get more money from a lesser amount of work load and accepting only the elite that can afford such services that should have been given anyway with no extra charge. Because her answer to Oboma Care rule changes is to throw away faithful patients, I would give her a zero. We also agree with one other comment that her staff was the worst I have ever experienced. No one answeres the phone and when you do ge tthrough, her nurse makes all the appts and it takes about days to call you back. She joined VIP MD which is conceiere medicine and promises nothing more than what she was providing before. To join each patient pays a fee of $1800 or more to get the same care you were already getting. Thanks for nothing Obama and Dr. Shell.

|  Best Doctor I have EVER had!  |  show details
by Colleen M on Nov 8th, 2013

I cannot say enough about Dr. Stephanie Shell. She always takes time to listen to my concerns. She always knows things about me personally. I have never felt so relaxed and cared for with any other doctor. Her staff is always accomedating and caring as well. I am not sure about the other reviews I have read but that has not been my experience. My husband and I are life long patients. We love Dr. Stephanie Shell!

|  Beyond satisfed.  |  show details
May 9th, 2012

Great Doctor,Great office staff have nothing bad to say about this office.

|  Bob & Kathy Knight  |  show details
Jun 25th, 2011

Dr.Stephanie Shell has been our primary physician for a number of years. She is a very kind, caring and considerate physician. I am surprised by some of the recent blogs posted on this site. In my profession, I have found that people who are sick and not feeling well are often difficult to deal with. We have never had to wait to be seen for more than a few minutes. The office staff and her nurse are always courtesy and professional. Dr.Shell makes a point of sitting with you, listening to your current health issues and thoroughly discusses her recommended treatment and follow up care.

|  Very organized and very caring.  |  show details
by Darlene St Pierre on Feb 22nd, 2011

Has been very thorough, spends plenty of time, doesn't rush even when busy. I have not had a problem making appointments even in emergencies. Love going to see her.

|  Do not go to Dr. Stephanie Shells office  |  show details
Jan 5th, 2011

Stephanie has really been a big disappointment. After recomending dozens of patients for her she could hardly give me the time of day when I really needed her for my heart condition. Perhaps Stephanie should take a hard look at her inept, inaccurate, inefficient and down right snotty office personal and her nurse is her worst asset. After calling in a wrong prescription not once but three times. She also gave my insurance company totally inaccurate information. I give Blue Ocean Health a big fat O. and will let everyone I know, see or talk to in Charlotte County how I feel.

|  This doctor really needs to remember who pays her bills for her!!!  |  show details
by Happy to be bak at American Medic on Jan 8th, 2010

Stephaine is a caring doctor as long as you are in her office. If you call with a problem she can never get you for 1-2 weeks. Then they will tell you togo to a walk in clinic or go to the emergancy room. What is the sense in having a doctor that can not work you in when you are sick!!! Then they tell you togo else where for service that you should be getting from her as a doctor.I was with her at amercian medic and that is how it worked there. I left there because I liked her as a doctor and gave up all the handiness of American medic for this. Well think about what kind of doctor you are looking for before you go with Stephaine Shell because there is no handiness at all with her when you need blood work, tests and etc. Also if your doctor is not available when you are sick then why her as a doctor. I AM GOING BACK TO AMERICAN MEDIC WHERE THEY CARE ABOUT THEIR PEOPLE!!! Thanks for all your service at blue ocean.....ugghhh!!!