A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Siegrist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Siegrist, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Radiologist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Siegrist, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegrist graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Siegrist has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Unity Hospital
- Highland Hospital
- Westfall Surgery Center LLP
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Siegrist accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 11 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 9 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephanie E. Siegrist practice?
Dr. Stephanie Siegrist practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Surgeons.