A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Siegrist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Siegrist, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Radiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Siegrist, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegrist graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Siegrist has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Unity Hospital
- Highland Hospital
- Westfall Surgery Center LLP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Estelle Siegrist MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie E. Siegrist practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Siegrist has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephanie Siegrist practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Orthopedic Surgeons.